Second, John suggested putting a pithy saying on the back of the shirt
-- especially if we use the large gem in the center front. "Radiant CMS (x-ray vision not included)" was his suggestion. I'd appreciate some
more input on that (or if you want a blank back).

I'm of the less-is-more school of t-shirt philosophy: big logo, no text, empty back. This leads the casual observer to wonder: "wither your awesome shirt, sir?" leading to inquiry, evangelization, and eventual conversion to Radiant. (But if we must: how about simply "No fluff" on the back?)