On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 9:20 AM, Sean Cribbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm preparing to order Radiant T-shirts, and I'd like to informally gauge
> of everyone's opinion on the design.  First, the front will be one of these
> two (ignore the slight difference in colors):
>
> http://seancribbs.com/page_attachments/0000/0085/radiant-shirt-text.png
> http://seancribbs.com/page_attachments/0000/0087/radiant-shirt.png

I like the first design, but I would move the text to be under the gem, and
make the gem a little larger.

> Second, John suggested putting a pithy saying on the back of the shirt --
> especially if we use the large gem in the center front.  "Radiant CMS (x-ray
> vision not included)" was his suggestion.  I'd appreciate some more input on
> that (or if you want a blank back).

I vote for a blank back.

Although shown on black, the shirt could possibly be charcoal as well.

I have a black Firefox
shirt<http://store.mozilla.org/product.php?code=MZ11044&catid=9&offset=7>made
by American Apparel that's extremely comfortable. I think it's made of
a nice pima cotton, and it's not paper thin. Have any such decisions been
made for a Radiant tee?

--
Tim