-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sean Cribbs
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 1:07 PM
To: radiant@radiantcms.org
Subject: Re: [Radiant] Radiant T-Shirt design - Please give input!

Okay, thanks for all of your responses.  I'm going to order today, going
with the left-front pocket area, logo with the text, nothing on the
back.  The first round of shirts will be black, but we may have other
options (including other designs) if the demand is enough.