Sean Cribbs wrote:
I want to have them available before the Sprint weekend so I can sell them or give them to attendees. If I go with a certain vendor I'm considering (storenvy.com), we might be able to have an online store too.

That's cool.. I'm so far away (Singapore), would have loved to join the Sprint weekend!
Oh well, another time!

As for design, the first one looks good (the one with the text). Just wondering, would it be feasible to have a stripe (2-parallel thin stripes) on the sleeve with the gem logo in the middle.

Horribly depicted, something like:

Oh heck, maybe, not.. just the first logo - it looks nice!

10/10/2008 | 1:08 AM.