[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Howdy all,

I am a mediocre programmer so don't expect much from me ;) However I have just discovered the "Help" extension from saturnflyer which I am liking a lot. I am therefore going to be writing some help files for other extensions that will display on the "Help" extension page.

I will send these files to the relevant extension owner (Or do a pull request in github).

I am also eyeing the page_groups extension because it is a tad out of date, it needs one change to make it work in rails 2.1 and it could also do with a few new features (Such as displaying group access on the "List" view that is enabled by the epnymous extension).

Sounds great!  Looking forward to it :)

Cheers,
Mohit.
10/23/2008 | 10:14 PM.