Sean Cribbs wrote:
I have decided to extend the Template Contest deadline to January 1, 2009. Sadly, we received no entries by the October 31 deadline.

I've been thinking that as I finish up^h^h^h^hstart my blog, it would be nice to have a DRY blogging template for Radiant. I started with Sean's, which he so nicely pastied for us, but I keep getting confused; the layouts render the pages which render their children which inherit the thing which has its own layout which... at the moment, I've got all the templates printed out and sitting on my kitchen table.

So I could contribute that. BUT: It won't be a full "template", in the sense that there's no art, and not much graphic design; it's really an infrastructure thing, not a ready-to-use template. It should make it easier for someone to create a nicely-done theme, though. (In fact, I was thinking that if I released it, it should have some godawful hideous colors to force users to change them...)

Any interest?

Jay Levitt