Anton J Aylward wrote:
Jay Levitt said the following on 11/14/2008 06:19 PM:
Sean Cribbs wrote:
I have decided to extend the Template Contest deadline to January 1, 2009. Sadly, we received no entries by the October 31 deadline.
[...]

So I could contribute that. BUT: It won't be a full "template"

Are we actually artists?  I'm not.

Same here.  To steal shamelessly from AdCritic:

"Sometimes I wonder if I could be doing more with my life professionally. All my performance reviews say no, as have numerous recruiters."

The trouble is that a lot of the snippets are being made obsolete as new
stuff gets written (like 'siblings' and other ways of doing navigation).
Assets or paperclips?

That's a good point; in fact, my templates are going to use several extensions, which I think makes them ineligible anyway.

Jay