Chris Parrish said the following on 11/24/2008 12:29 PM:
> Updating
> --------
> updating SnS is the same as every other extension, run:
>
>     rake [your_env] radiant:extensions:sns:install

OH WOW!  All the git/svn stuff encoded in a rake file!
Why has no-one ever done that before?
Please can we have this done recursively from the root!
Please!

--
A lot of managers talk about 'thinking out of the box,' but they don't
understand the communication process by which that happens.  You do not