Thanks Chris,

This means that it is time for me to announce my sns_file_system extension:

   http://github.com/nelstrom/radiant-sns_file_system-extension/tree/master

Also on the Radiant extensions repository:

    http://ext.radiantcms.org/extensions/69-sns-file-system

You will need the latest version of the file_system extension[1], as well as
Chris's latest (0.7) release of SnS.

With this extension installed, the styles and scripts are extended to
include the file_system functionality. This means that you can save to the
file system all of the stylesheets and javascripts that are managed through
the Radiant interface, by running the rake command `rake
file_system:to_files`. Any changes you make to these files can then be
loaded back in to the database by running `rake file_system:to_db`.

If you have written an extension, and you would like for it to piggy back on
the file_system extension, you might consider sns_file_system to be a useful
reference. Sean's template extension[2] also does this.

Cheers,
Drew

[1]: http://github.com/nelstrom/radiant-file-system-extension/tree/master
[2]: http://github.com/seancribbs/radiant-templates-extension/tree/master