Philip Hallstrom wrote:
Why not make the field available on ext.radiantcms.org? When you edit an extension it asks for the highest version the extension works with. But I don't see that info displayed on the listing/ detail page itself. Just the edit form. That page already lists the github url...

That's a great idea. Now we just need all the creators of the extensions on the list to update their extension info. ;^)

Heh. Good point. Although in this case if a several trusted folks confirm it works or doesn't work I don't see much difference b/n publishing a wiki page and sending a data file of name:version pairs to someone who could update the extension database directly...

Maybe at some point when a new version is released an email should go out to all the authors listed in ext.radiantcms.org?

-p