Hello,

I actually have a few (quite a few) questions, so I thought I'd group them together into one email.

1. Which extension should I choose: paperclipped or page_attachment?

2. I haven't seen (maybe I just missed it) any extension that lets me add downloadable files to the website and monitor how many times they get downloaded.

3. With CSS, I usually link to one master.css in the head and then import all the other stylesheets into that file.
In my radiant app I:
- created a layout for stylesheets
- created a page for each stylesheet (including the master stylesheet called styles.css which gets linked in the <head> )
- changed the link for each to be for example reset.css
But my styles do not get applied.

I also tried to place my stylesheets in public/stylesheets and link to them there but again to no avail.
Where is my mistake? How would you recommend tackling this?

4. With Javascript, last time I remember Rails relied on Prototype. I personally prefer to use jQuery. Do I just place my scripts in public/ javascripts? I've seen prototype.js there already. Should I be aware of possible conflicts?

5. I've looked at the seo extension and it suggests to add a page part for each metadata. I find this is an unnecessary duplication, since I already fill out this information for each page. Is there any other way to incorporate the keywords and description fields as metatags for each page?

6. I've installed radiant as an empty template, but when I go to create a new page, the default includes "body" and "extended" part. How do I cancel the defaults so only "body" part appears when I create a new page?

7. Lastly, the "Styled Blog" template uses "extended" part and the Roastes template uses "summary" part to be able to provide a shorter summary.
Is there any easier way to just show an excerpt on the "Archives" page?

I know, a lot of questions. Your assistance with any of the above questions will be great...
Thanks,
Elle