That looks like exactly what I needed.  Thanks.

On Mar 11, 2009, at 1:03 PM, Sean Cribbs wrote:

Crib from saturnflyer's blog extension - I added gravatar tags to that, it's pretty simple. Based on the blade mockups, we'll likely have gravatar support built-in to a later version.

Sean

Steven Southard wrote:
Is there a good way to include an image with the author? I like the author tag and I was just thinking it would be nice to also have a small avatar included as well. Sounds easy enough but I can't think of a good way to get it done.

Steven