Hi! I decided to take this holiday weekend to get back to a site that I was working on earlier. It used to be at 0.6.9 and so I decided to move it to 0.7.1 while I'm at it.

So far, I have been able to get the following extensions set up fine and they all seem to work:
* Settings
* Copy Move
* Reorder
* CodeRay
* BlogTags

Next on my list is PageAttachments - so, I installed attachment_fu and then, I cloned the recent page_attachments from git. I applied the migration and did the update and restarted the server.

I was able to add an attachment and then another. But the third one failed. After trying for a bit, it seems that it loads small files (tried up to 14KB) but larger files (more than 30KB) seem to be not loading. Any suggestion on what may be wrong?

I found this in page_attachments\app\models\page_attachment.rb:

 has_attachment :storage => :file_system,
:thumbnails => defined?(PAGE_ATTACHMENT_SIZES) && PAGE_ATTACHMENT_SIZES || {:icon => '50x50>'},
                :max_size => 10.megabytes

This tends to suggest that files up to 10MB should be fine? Any idea what I should look for? (I'm on Windows, running Radiant 0.7.1 on ruby 1.8.6)

Thanks,
Mohit.
5/3/2009 | 2:14 AM.