john muhl wrote:
maybe trying putting the subject in quotes, the spaces might be choking it up

subject: "Thank You"

I tried a number of space, no space, quotes, no quotes combinations; I pared my layout down to almost nothing; finally I started disabling extensions and found out that if the Twitter extension was installed, then the Mailer config would throw an error. I don't know why it would throw an error, but it would. So my solution is just to remove the Twitter extension and all is well.

"Many Bothans died to bring us this information."

~Nate