Nate,
   You should thinkg about posting that information to the Wiki of either
the Mailer or Twitter extension. This is exactly the type of information
that we were discussing at the NYC Radiant Meetup last Thursday. Which
Twitter extension in particular did it not work with? I know that there are
more than one.

Charlie