Hey guys,

I have built a contact form with Mailer and I would like to use it in my template so that it is at the bottom of every page. It is working on the contact page itself, but on any other page I get the "Mailer config is not valid" error. The ReadMe for Mailer says that you can use it in a snippet, but doesn't mention the syntax to do that. Right now I have this set up in a snippet that is at the bottom of my template:

<r:find url="/contact/">
<r:content />
</r:find>

The form is defined in the body of the /contact page (obviously). How can I use this in my template on pages other than /contact? Thanks.

~Nate