On 5/27/09 8:44 PM, N. Turnage wrote:
Cristi Duma wrote:
I did this on a site some time ago. It was an older version of radiant and mailer extension but it should work for you.

I created a snippet which I used then on every page. The trick is to post the contact form to a page that has mailer part. Like this

<form class="mailer-form" method="post" action="/newsletter/">
<input type="hidden" value="newsletter" name="mailer_name"/>
<label for="email">Email:</label>
<input type="text" name="mailer[email]" class="required validate-email" id="email" />
<input type="submit" value="Trimitere"/>
</form>

The "newsletter" page has the mailer part and it works just fine.

Contact me if id doesn't work, we'll find a solution :)

Cristi

PS: or did it work allready? I'm too tired right now to read all the posts..

That looks like it's going to work. I am trying this on a side project, so I can't play with it until this evening though. I'll let ya know.

~Nate

i think for radiant 0.7 a few things changed and you will need to post to page like this

<form id="mailer" class="mailer-form" method="post" action="/pages/232/mail#mailer">

basically what you need to do is copy the form from that contact page's source code into the snippet