Jim,

Wow, great info.  I was actually fighting with "comments" among others
for a few hours, but I'm sure I made it more work than necessary.  Now
everything is going great and I have a lot better understanding of how
the extensions are managed and work.

It would be pretty awesome if some kind, free-time having soul were to
implement "isitradiant.com" like "isitjruby.com".  Especially with
Radiant being at 0.8 and, at least from the version number, reserving
the right to break compatibility at will, it would be awesome if there
were a site that did nightly integration tests of all the extensions
in the registry.  It would be tougher to do "Radiant + Extension A +
Extension B" combinations, but at least "Radiant + A" singles would be
really useful information.

- Jeff