Jim,

Yeah, thanks for your work on "comments".  The only thing I ran into
off a checkout of Master that appeared to be a bug/missing feature was
in the comments form where it uses the tag like
"if_simple_spam_filter_enabled" or something -- Radiant complained
that the tag was unknown.  Given that you're working on that right
now, I'm sure I just got a version that wasn't 100% ready.  I like
that simple spam protection, though, so I just removed the conditional
and everything is great.

As far as the automation/testing plan, it would seem like a
combination of EC2 + Chef would be an ideal setup.  I have been
interested in some of that automated setup technology, so if no one
jumps on it by the time I hit  summer vacation, I'll take a look.

I'm also interested in working on more "narrative" documentation for
Radiant.  Right now there is a lot of great information, but some is
in the wiki, some in github pages, some in the list archives, and
there isn't necessarily a clear story.  Probably within the wiki
itself, it would be nice to walk a totally new user through the major
processes, maybe even going beyond "novice" and starting them into
extension customization/development.  I'm a decent Rubyist and sys
admin, and it took me some work to get everything going in the right
direction.  I'm sure there are a lot of normal users out that who
would be good community-members if we can get them started.  If anyone
has thoughts on this, I'd love to hear them.

- Jeff

PS: Postgres?  I knew you seemed like a smart guy. :)