Having a strange issue, maybe someone knows why?

Got restful_authentication in and authenticating.

The issue i'm having is that when i try to access my site.com/register i am
forced to log into the Admin before i can access the page.  Once i log into the
admin site.com/register loads correctly.

Same applies to /login and /logout.

I should note that I am using the share_layouts extension.

Here are my routes:
  define_routes do |map|
    map.resources :siteusers
    map.resource  :sitesession
    map.register '/register', :controller => 'siteusers', :action => 'new'
    map.sitelogin  '/sitelogin',  :controller => 'sitesessions', :action =>
'new'
    map.sitelogout '/sitelogout', :controller => 'sitesessions', :action =>
'destroy'
  end

This is the output of 'rake routes'

rake routes | grep register
register        /register
{:controller=>"siteusers", :action=>"new"}

rake routes | grep sitelogin
sitelogin        /sitelogin
{:controller=>"sitesessions", :action=>"new"}

rake routes | grep sitelogout
sitelogout        /sitelogout
{:controller=>"sitesessions", :action=>"destroy"}

thank you!