If you have no Home page defined Radiant will redirect you to the admin login. Perhaps that's it. Do you have a published home page?

On Jun 22, 2009, at 7:12 PM, Merk S wrote:

Having a strange issue, maybe someone knows why?

Got restful_authentication in and authenticating.

The issue i'm having is that when i try to access my site.com/ register i am forced to log into the Admin before i can access the page. Once i log into the admin site.com/register loads correctly.

Same applies to /login and /logout.

I should note that I am using the share_layouts extension.

Here are my routes:
 define_routes do |map|
   map.resources :siteusers
   map.resource  :sitesession
map.register '/register', :controller => 'siteusers', :action => 'new' map.sitelogin '/sitelogin', :controller => 'sitesessions', :action => 'new' map.sitelogout '/sitelogout', :controller => 'sitesessions', :action => 'destroy'
 end

This is the output of 'rake routes'

rake routes | grep register
register /register {:controller=>"siteusers", :action=>"new"}

rake routes | grep sitelogin
sitelogin /sitelogin {:controller=>"sitesessions", :action=>"new"}

rake routes | grep sitelogout
sitelogout /sitelogout {:controller=>"sitesessions", :action=>"destroy"}

thank you!