Got it Jim. Thanks.

One other question. If I have a Markdown filtered page and I want to
insert comment snippets like: <r:snippet name="comment_form"/> using
the default snippets, it shows up as preformatted text. Is there a
workaround that I can make it actually show a form within a Markdown
page or do I have to create my own custom snippets to achieve this?