Hello!

I'm having issues with the Comments extensions. When adding the
snippet "comment" to my layout I get this error message:

undefined method `author_url’ for nil:NilClass
undefined method `author’ for nil:NilClass
undefined method `author_url’ for nil:NilClass
said on
undefined method `created_at’ for nil:NilClass
:
undefined method `content_html’ for nil:NilClass

undefined method `approved?’ for nil:NilClass
undefined method `approved?’ for nil:NilClass

I've not installed Askimet, I read somewhere it may be the trouble?
The fact is that I'm posting comments, approving them in the Comments
tab and then I cannot watch them anywhere in the website. Which
snippet is made for that purpose?

If anyone had this issue, would be great to get an idea! By the way I
keep trying! Thanks veryy much,

--
Paula