Howdy folks,

I am thrilled to announce that we have just deployed a new version of
the Radiant Extension Registry for your enjoyment. We are working hard
to make it easy for you to find and install excellent Radiant
extensions. There are now over 170 extensions on the site!

You can visit the registry here: http://ext.radiantcms.org

New features include:

* A new look and feel - you will notice a lot of things look much nicer
* Search - find extensions based on title or description
* Pagination - with so many extensions, this was really needed
* Screenshots - get a feel for the quality of the extension before installing
* Available for Hire - you can now list that you are "available for
hire" if you are interested in developing Radiant extensions
professionally

ATTENTION EXTENSION AUTHORS!!! Please update your extensions to
include screenshots. Also the descriptions on most of the extensions
could really use an update. Descriptions are now truncated on the
index, which means that you can be a lot more descriptive on the
extensions page. Please take the time to write a nice description for
your extension.

Special thanks to Joel Oliveira who helped me implement the new look
and the screenshots functionality. Also, Victor vonder Luft of
avlux.net was a huge help with getting it deployed.

Let me know if you run into any problems on the new site. We are still
getting a couple of things ironed out.

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com