> not wasting time between page loads? I mean search is
> pretty snappy

No, the page load is fine.  It's having to find the button to go to
the next page that takes time and consideration.  On the other hand,
I don't mind scrolling at all.  Also time isn't really the issue,
it's that the browser's find function doesn't work if the pages are
broken up in groups of twenty.  You've made a lot of improvements
here so I wouldn't want to take away from that at all.  I was
thinking a list all button would give me what I've grown to find
useful while not impeding your vision for this site.  Thanks for your
consideration.

Please allow me to also address a few other improvements.  The
screenshots are going to be great.  When I'm reading the description
of a couple extensions trying to determine which would be better for
me a picture of what it does will really help out.  I wonder if a
larger more generous picture right into to the body of the extension
page would be nice.  I did see clicking on the image once the page
was open brought the picture to full size.  Thank you I'm looking
forward to see all of those images in there.

One other thing.  The for hire button is just a great job.  Using so
many of these extensions, taking them a part, and changing them to
fit my needs I've gotten to see some of the brilliance that has made
them. I truly hope the contributors continue to find reward past our
many thanks for their efforts.

Steven