Anton,

Thank you very much for your help! I think it would be a great help to others,
if you could add your method to the
Radiant docs wiki. I'm still going through the steps you gave, but so far so
good. This "nuts and bolts" understanding
of how to work in Radiant has really been eluding me. Thanks for the link.
Andrea's website is really a great resource
for ideas. So is fullahead.org. Right now I'm working from the Lazy Days
template http://fullahead.org/index.php/work/project/lazydays/
for a semi-fluid layout that scales well and can be 1 or more columns. The
template is very well documented throughout.
Very clean nicely laid out code too.

> Well, OK,  0-sidebar, 1-sidebar and 2-sidebar types of "themes".
> Uh-oh!  Someone isn't going to like that!
>
> Perhaps you need to use Joomla after all ...

Joomla...Oh that almost gave me nightmares. Radiant is so much better than any
of the CMSes I' am aware of, Rails or
otherwise and i've researched/tested dozens of them. Pure genius in it's
simplicity and I am looking forward to the 0.9.0 release.
I really like the new UI. better extensions management etc. But I do hope that
some kind of internal templating engine that
uses the all of the Radiant conventions, snippets, page-parts etc., will be
developed at some point that

Always Victory!
Daniel