Anton Aylward said the following on 02/04/2010 03:03 PM:
> Daniel O'Connell said the following on 02/04/2010 02:04 PM:
>> Anton,
>
>> Thank you very much for your help! I think it would be a great help
>> to others, if you could add your method to the  Radiant docs wiki.

I've pasted my method of creating a "theme" from an existing web site or
page into
http://wiki.github.com/radiant/radiant/make-a-template-from-an-existing-site

I'm sure the various existing export and import tools can be used to
"package" up "themes".

--
The saddest life is that of a political aspirant under democracy. His
failure is ignominious and his success is disgraceful.