Hi everyone,

I have the radiant mailer extension installed and I had it working just
fine. I want to start using a gmail account to send the form info. In
order to support TLS i followed bananes guide found here:

http://www.banane.com/2009/10/27/radiant-mailer-extension-installation-basics/

Unfortunately my site no longer sends mail. The logs previously said
"email sent to recipi...@site.com" and now there is no message. There is
also no error message. The server starts up fine and

One thought was that I had the mailer extension already installed and
just added the plugin on top of that. would I need to reinsall the
extension again over it?

My environments.rb file contains:

     config.frameworks -= [ ]
     ActionMailer::Base.delivery_method = :smtp
     ActionMailer::Base.raise_delivery_errors = true
    #Action mailer config
      ActionMailer::Base.smtp_settings = {
      :tls => true,
      :address => "smtp.gmail.com",
      :port => 587,
      :domain => "domain.com", # should this be "domain.heroku.com", if
I haven't set up a domain yet? does it matter?
      :authentiation => :plain,
      :user_name => "em...@gmail.com",
      :password => "topsecretpassword"
     }

When I do a form submit my log looks like:

    Processing MailController#create (for 192.168.1.105 at 2010-04-14
    08:49:20) [POST]
      Parameters: {"page_id"=>"38", "action"=>"create",
    "mailer"=>{"name"=>"test", "message"=>"test", "email"=>"test"},
    "controller"=>"mail"}
    New RightAws::S3Interface using single-threaded mode
    Completed in 1332ms (View: 1, DB: 27) | 200 OK
    [http://192.168.1.112/pages/38/mail]

Any insights would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Gabe