Gabe Koss said the following on 04/15/2010 10:28 AM:
> Thanks for the help I tried this addition without any success. I am
> using heroku to host. Now when I view the contact page on localhost it
> looks fine but still doesn't work and if I push to heroku and load the
> same page it says "*undefined tag `mailer'"

I'm sure many of us faced the 'gap' between things working lcoally (mine
was my laptop) and out hosting site.  The ':sendmail' change is what
made it work for me at the hosting site :-)

However if you are getting that error then you either have a typo
somewhere or the extension (or a gem) isn't loaded (or loading
properly).  This moves the problem to one of 'pouring though the logs'.

--
The same applies for other kinds of long-lasting low-level pain. [...]
The body's response to being jabbed, pierced, and cut is to produce