On 23 Jun 2010, at 19:56, Marshal Linfoot wrote:

> I've setup a radiant 0.9 (edge) instance running on a 256MB Slicehost slice
> (running Ubuntu Hardy) and am noticing some significant performance issues.
> Wonder if anyone might shed some light.

I've never seen issues or figures like those you describe. Are you definitely
running in production mode, and with the cache enabled?

I would suspect litespeed: I've never used it but it doesn't seem to read or
write etags, probably doesn't support rack::cache, and generally seems to be
aimed at apache/php users. If your concern is to keep the footprint and process
count low, can you try nginx and passenger?

will