Jim, thanks for pointing at the group. I will try it.

Jim Gay schrieb:
On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Horst Rischbode <ho...@horibo.de> wrote:
Hi,

this doesn't seem to be a windows issue. Here is the log entry. This comes
up each time, a thumbnail or icon image should be built.

[paperclip] identify '-format' '%wx%h'
'C:/DOCUME~1/horibo/LOCALS~1/Temp/stream,3296,0.jpg[0]' 2>NUL
[paperclip] An error was received while processing:
#<Paperclip::NotIdentifiedByImageMagickError:
C:/DOCUME~1/horibo/LOCALS~1/Temp/stream,3296,0.jpg is not recognized by the
'identify' command.>

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

It looks like this is an error from Paperclip.
I don't know enough about it and windows to give you any help. You
might want to try the paperclip mailing list
http://groups.google.com/group/paperclip-plugin

Horst

Horst Rischbode schrieb:
Hi,

I'm on a Windows developer machine and trying to get started with
paperclipped extension. Installation works fine. But upload of imags doesn't
start the generation of thumbnails, etc.

ImageMagick is installed and in the path. But log says, that paperclipped
can't find it. Tried to point to ImageMagick via the Radiant::Config
settings (I use the settings extension).

But the slash/backslash problem hits me. If - in my settings - I declare
the path as:
c:\program files\imagemagick-6.4.6-q16

the identify command is called like this:
c:\program files\imagemagick-6.4.6-q16/identify

If I declare the path unix-like, the call comes with forward slashes for
the whole path.

Any ideas, how to avoid this? Without changing to Unix/Mac ;-)

I'm on Radiant 0.9.1 with the following extensions installed:
- settings
- gallery (using mini_magick processor)
- blog_tags
- comments