On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 2:43 PM, Steven Southard
<ste...@stevensouthard.com>wrote:

> Is this caused by migrating paperclipped before settings?  I read something
> about that but why does that cause a problem?  Is there a good way to fix
> the issue if it really is an issue?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Steven
>
> On Aug 10, 2010, at 11:51 AM, Steven Southard wrote:
>
>  I have the same thing now.  Did you ever get an answer?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Steven
>>
>> On Jun 7, 2010, at 4:09 AM, Rich wrote:
>>
>>  Hi there,
>>>
>>> I've just setup a new radiant 0.8.1 site and have a couple of
>>> questions regarding the above extensions:
>>>
>>> 1) The assets management is great and functionality works within pages/
>>> snippets/layouts but unfortunately this isn't the same for text assets
>>> (css/js) created with the SnS extension, how would I go around
>>> modifying this so I can use say "background: url(<r:assets:url
>>> title="whatever" />" within a stylesheet asset.

See this
http://saturnflyer.com/blog/jim/2010/06/29/ruby-metaprogramming-is-awesome/
That's only a short-term solution.
The next version of radiant will include this
http://github.com/radiant/radiant-sheets-extension (and edge uses it now).
I'm working on a migration to move from SNS to Sheets

As for you TinyMCE error, I don't know. I haven't used it.

>>> 2) Upon trying to browse for an image when clicking the insert image
>>> button using the TinyMCE wysiwyg editor I get the following error:
>>>
>>> ----------
>>>
>>> Showing vendor/extensions/tiny_paper/app/views/admin/tiny_paper/
>>> _images_sizes.html.haml where line #6 raised:
>>>
>>> undefined method `each' for #<Proc:0x1032757f0>
>>> Extracted source (around line #6):
>>>
>>> 3: %p= asset.title
>>> 4: %div
>>> 5:   %table#sizes
>>> 6:     - @thumbnails.each do |k, v|
>>> 7:       %tr
>>> 8:         %th= link_to k, asset.asset.url(k)
>>> 9:         %td= asset.width(k).to_s + 'px x ' + asset.height(k).to_s +

http://www.saturnflyer.com