Can you be more specific.
Can you list which instructions and the order that you run them in.
What OS is it being installed on (shouldn't matter much)?

Did you run the migrations?
Did you generate the sample content? Or is it a blank install of
Radiant?

The simplest way to install is to install the radiant gem via

>gem install radiant

for which you may need root privileges

and then run the following to create the project
>radiant --database mysql path/to/project

followed by a migration
>rake db:migrate
from within the path/to/project folder

That will create the necessary tables. But it will be mostly empty.

Then if you wish, you can generate some sample content via

--
swartz