I think I might of gotten it installed (had to move to a new server),
but now I'm getting another problem: Something is redirecting to the
wrong directory.

When visiting the root directory of my site I get a directory list.
Then when I go to /public I get a 404 about /
radiant.wreckcreations.biz/public/dispatch.fcgi . Interestingly though
I get this in my apache error log:

[Mon Oct 18 08:05:29 2010] [error] [client 74.131.61.13] File does not
exist: /var/chroot/home/content/i/h/a/[name]/html/
radiant.wreckcreations.biz/radiant.wreckcreations.biz/public/
dispatch.fcgi

Apparently something is redirecting to the wrong directory. But I have
no idea what it is as none of the .htaccess's in the hearchy redirect
there. I tried to bandaid fix it by putting this in /.htaccess:

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/radiant\.wreckcreations\.biz/radiant
\.wreckcreations\.biz [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /radiant.wreckcreations.biz/$1 [L,QSA,NC]

But it didn't seem to fix it. I'm really at a loss now and don't have
the ruby skills to manually fix it. From what I've heard Godaddy
doesn't help with this kind of stuff, so I don't have anybody else to
turn to.

Any suggestions?