What you've discovered is unfortunately one of Radiant's shortcomings.

Radiant expects to be deployed at the root of your particular domain.

If you want to deploy it into a subdirectory, there is no easy way.
You gonna have to update a lot of files to point to the new
subdirectory (things like css, js, and many others).
It's not hard, just time consuming and error prone.

My recommendation:
If you can, deploy radiant to a subdomain instead of a subdirectory.

For example to dictionary.yourdomain.com instead of yourdomain.com/
dictionary

--
swartz