On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 8:14 PM, Ahn <b-...@cec-ltd.co.jp> wrote:
> Thank you so much for replying.
>
> I should use sub domain instead sub directory.
>
> but I have still wonder about sub directory cuz I saw it's possible to
> use sub directory in radiant cms website
>
> http://radiantcms.org/blog/archives/2010/06/25/radiant-0-9-0---refraction-release/
> (You can now run Radiant from a sub-directory. by Jim Gay)
>
> anyone teach me what is this mean? actually I tried to search about
> this, and I've got nothing...
>
> thank you again!

I made changes so that the paths were not hard-coded to begin with the
root (in other words, it uses the relative_url_root). I had asked for
some feedback on the mailing list for anyone who was interested in
deploying to a sub-directory but received none. I personally have no
need for this feature.
If you can contribute bug reports or fixes, it would be appreciated; I
must have missed something.

http://www.saturnflyer.com