From: Ahn Byungmo <b-...@cec-ltd.co.jp>
To: radiantcms@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sun, November 28, 2010 9:59:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Radiant] Re: How can i deploy radiant application to
sub-directory?

Thanks to reply Jim. my pleasure and sorry for disturbing.

Actually, It's working that you made. but the problem is setting I did.

when I write config.action_controller.relative_url_root = "/dictionary" in
enviroment.rb

it works just fine, but when I access to admin page, I could see no css and
image files

it maybe also change assets path to /dictionary, but there is no /dictionary
path physically.

so I tried link by follow command ->  ln -s /webapps/mycook/public
/webapps/mycook/public/dictionary

from that, it works fine! my question is, is this best way I can? and is this
correct way in radiantcms?

that's all~ anyway I think I solve this problem from kindness people

thanks a lot :)