Adding to my last post...

I decided to try the instructions on using edge. So I ran the rake
freeze and got to the point where I wanted to run the site. It
complained about not having all the gems, so I ran bundle install.
That complained about not having radiant 1.0.0.rc3.

Nice... I do not see that as being realistic, so I edited the Gemfile
down to rc2, and the bundle installed. Should it all go now?

===> Radiant could not be initialized. Please verify that vendor/
radiant contains a complete copy of the Radiant sources.

What is that?

This simple Rails CMS is reinforcing why I stay away from Rails
anything and just write code for Sinatra...

Any tips on this??? Should I just tell the client that Radiant is very
unstable and probably best to hold off on using this till a small gang
comes along and cleans it up? Is that happening? I don't monitor this
project much and so I have no idea if it a good time to jump in... I
see some milestones for Rails 3, and Ruby 1.9.2 but none of that seems
even close to testing with the general use people... like me...