Dave,

You can definitely run radiant on Heroku.

We're actively in the process of trying to get 1.0 out and the issue
with the Gemfile.lock has come up and we're addressing it.

I've not looked at the wiki about that in a while, but we'll update
the information when its available.

You should be able to run on 0.9.1
Take a look at Jeff Casimir's tips about it
https://groups.google.com/group/radiantcms-dev/msg/d47949c17daf9a83?pli=1

This will get easier, I promise, but please leave feedback about the
details above.

--
Jim Gay
Saturn Flyer LLC