I'm upgrading from radiant 0.8.1 to 1.0, and I'm having a problem with one
of the extensions we're using. We use multi-site-extension, and it uses the
submenu extension to allow users to choose which site they want scoped to.
Unfortunately, submenu isn't compatible with the Tabs changes from Radiant
0.9.1, and the extension hasn't been updated.

I'm hoping for some guidance on what changed with Tabs and what changed
might be needed.

This is the multi-site extension we're
using: https://github.com/spanner/radiant-multi-site-extension
This is the submenu
extension: https://github.com/joebushi/radiant-submenu-extension

The code that's dying during initialization of the app is the attempt to
include TabExtensions in Radiant::AdminUI::Tab, which is coming back as an
uninitialized constant. What's replaced Radiant::AdminUI::Tab? Is there a
different object the extensions should be included into?

def activate
    Radiant::AdminUI::Tab.send :include, TabExtensions
    Radiant::AdminUI.send :include, Submenu
    ApplicationHelper.send :include, Admin::SubmenuHelper
    ApplicationController.send :include, ResourceControllerExtensions
    UserActionObserver.instance.send :add_observer!, SubmenuLink

    unless defined? admin.submenu_links
      Radiant::AdminUI.send :include, SubmenuAdminUI
      admin.submenu_link =
Radiant::AdminUI.load_default_submenu_link_regions
    end

Thank you!
Eric