I've begun pushing changes to the main repository to move the project
forward for Rails 3 and 4

The master branch of project may be broken for some time during the
transition.

If you haven't upgraded yet, be sure to upgrade to version 1.1.1 because it
contains fixes for security vulnerability in rails (
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/rubyonrails-security/61bkgvnSGTQ

)

That link also contains information about adding an initializer to your
apps (anything pre-1.1.1 release):

# in config/initializers/parsefix.rb
ActionController::Base.param_parsers.delete(Mime::XML)

This has always been a supportive community and I hope you'll help me and
the rest of the core team move the project forward. Please contribute where
you can with code or bug reports.

-Jim