Hi Jim

As Joel said, thanks to the core team for all the hard work in making Radiant such a great product. I hope that I'll find a way to contribute (source or documentation). I'm in the progress of updating to Radiant 1.1.1 right now, and I think I can use the time/ knowledge at this stage to help within my limitations.