Yes. Checkout https://github.com/radiant/radiant/issues for current issues.

Because the entire underlying framework is changing, the code won't
necessarily work with your current projects. We'll need to change
Radiant, and then make a way to change existing projects to move to
Rails 3. So it'll take 2 steps.

Discussion for development is likely to happen on those github issues
and in the Radiant-Dev mailing list
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/radiantcms-dev

Thanks, Joel!

--