Hey Jim -

First, thank you and the entire core team for the work you've done with
Radiant. Open source work is a thankless job sometimes and I want to make
sure you guys all know that all your time and effort has made many of our
lives a lot easier and kept a roof over many heads.  So - thank you!

Second - is the authoritative spot for tracking needs with regards to
features, bugs, and all efforts at the radiant issues list at GitHub? For
those of us who would like to contribute I think it would be good to know
exactly where we should be heading.

Have a great thursday everyone!

- Joel