Hey Hugh,

On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 2:30 AM Hugh Irvine <h...@open.com.au> wrote:
> DEFAULT User-Name = /hugh/
>         Reply-Message = DEFAULT
>
> DEFAULT1 User-Name = /christian/
>         Reply-Message = DEFAULT1

I'm not able to see how indroducing another 'AuthBy FILE' can help me
with my logic, apologies.
I do understand how to use a user file with DEFAULT and further
check-items. But I think I really need to use this inside of RADMIN,
because having another 'AuthBy FILE' right after RADMIN would mean not
being able to differentiate anymore between "user not found and user
found and accepted (AcceptIfMissing)" or "user not found and user
rejected (default logic)". In the former case (user found and
accepted) it would still consult LDAP. In the latter case it would not
consult LDAP anymore.

Thanks / Best regards
--
Christian