Hello Christian -

I am not suggesting another AuthBy FILE - you can do the same thing in RADMIN.

The example was simply to show you how Radiator works with multiple DEFAULT,
DEFAULT1, DEFAULT2, etc.

regards

Hugh

--

Hugh Irvine
h...@open.com.au

DIAMETER, SIM, etc.
Full source on Unix, Linux, Windows, macOS, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.