Hi Ricardo.

Its the most restrictive (ie the smallest) of MaxSessions and Simultaneous-Use
that is used.

Hope that helps you understand whats going on.

Cheers.

--
Mike McCauley                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd             Unix, Motif, C++, WWW

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc etc on Unix, Win95, NT, Rhapsody