Mike,

>I have uploaded a new version of AuthEMERALD.pm for version 2.13. It will
now
>honour AuthSelect and AuthColumnDef. You will want to use it like this:
>
> AuthSelect ,sa.maxsessions
> AuthColumnDef 0,Simultaneous-Use,check
>
>You will have to add your maxsessions column to the SubAccounts view to let
>this work.
>
>Please let me know if it works or not: I will add it to the base code when
its
>OK.

I think everything is fine. I made some tests. Let me know if I should test
more situations than described here:

Overview:
- MaxSessions=2 in the realm;
- Every user has simultaneous-use=1 on table.

1) One entry in radonline:
Wed Feb 24 12:09:36 1999: INFO: Access rejected for ricardo:
Simultaneous-Use of 1 exceeded

2) Testing bad password :-)
Wed Feb 24 12:10:04 1999: INFO: Access rejected for ricardo: Bad Password

3) Putting 2 entries in radonline (sim-use=3):
Wed Feb 24 12:14:18 1999: INFO: Access rejected for ricardo: MaxSessions
exceeded

4) Setting sim-use to 0 granted no access:
Wed Feb 24 12:15:56 1999: INFO: Access rejected for ricardo:
Simultaneous-Use of 0 exceeded

Thank you very much!

Cheers,

Ricardo Freire