Thanks to all!

Now I understand this check item clearly.

But I'm still in trouble:
If I comment MaxSessions line, everyone can connect more than once at a
time.
Since all my users are authenticated against a SQLServer table, how should I
put "Simultaneous-Use" check item for each user?

I tried to use this, with no success (everyone can auth with the right
password, regardless the sim-use item):

  AuthSelect select Password, Simultaneous-Use from Customer where
UserName='%n'
  AuthColumnDef 0, User-Password, check
  AuthColumnDef 1, Simultaneous-Use, check

Am I missing something here?

Cheers,

Ricardo Freire

All Ways Provedor Internet
O Primeiro Provedor Totalmente Digital da Bahia
Link de 1.2Mb, direto com a Embratel!