Hi,

I am wanting to record the connect speed of our dialin customers - however
I have had little success so far.

We are running radiator 2.13 and using a mix of Cisco 2511/5300/5200
routers. (I'm not expecting to get connect speeds from the 2511s though)

I have got it logging things like called-station-id, but it isnt putting
anything into the Connect-Info attribute.

I've tried radius-server host 1.2.3.4 non-standard and radius-server vsa
send accounting/authentication with no success.

Regards,
        Justin